Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome!

Have you ever been standing in a craft store, surrounded by all the beautiful yarn options, and had a full-on delusion about how often you actually knit? Have you ever said to yourself, "Self, I think I'm going to make all of my Christmas presents by hand next year." Or stood in a bead store and wondered why you don't just make jewelry as a profession? How's that novel coming along? Or that quilt? Or the obsession with making the perfect French pastry?

Welcome to my world, where all of my best intentions need a little push to come to fruition. The rule here is, I will share my crafting projects, but only when they are actually finished. Hopefully this might give me the push to finish more of them! As a creative person, I am more interested in the planning and dreaming phase, and unfortunately I only rarely ever see the final result.

Feel free to comment. (And not because I'm an ego-maniac who constantly needs to know that people love her...though that's hard to deny...)

Enjoy! I would be pleased of offer any patterns that are not proprietary, if there is any interest. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment